Starting anything new can be daunting enough, without having a mountain of paperwork to sort out. That's why we've made it straightforward at LCTKD. From this page, you can sort out everything in just a few minutes, using an easy to follow step by step process. Then you can get back to concentrating on what you are learning with us, and look forward to your next class confident that all the paperwork is settled. Just follow the simple steps set out here.
1. If you attend an after school club where you pay the school, your Instructor may have asked your parents to complete a printed registration form. If you have completed and returned that, you don't need to register here. If you prefer, you can register here as an alternative to filling in the printed form, but you don't need to go to the payments section once you have registered, because you pay the school already!
If not at an after school club, move to step 2.
2. If you attend a Tai Chi class run by LCTKD in partnership with Worcestershire County Council's Adult Learning your tutor may have asked you to complete a printed registration form. If you have completed and returned that, you don't need to register here. If you prefer, you can register here as an alternative to filling in the printed form. You pay for your Adult Learning course at this link. You can also benefit from LCTKD's full subscription scheme, going to all our subscription classes as well as the Adult Learning course you are on, by paying a small "Adult Learning to LCTKD" subscription supplement. You can do that here.
If you are not at an after school club or an Adult Learning class, move to step 3.
3. If you attend a Beginners Tai Chi course at Pershore Library, your tutor may have asked you to to complete a printed registration form. If you have completed and returned that, you don't need to register here. If you prefer, you can register here as an alternative to filling in the printed form. You pay for your course at this link.
If you are not at any of the above classes, move to step 4.
4. If you would like to know a bit more about LCTKD, or you have any questions about how we work:
If you have read those, or are happy you know enough about us, move to step 5.
5. LCTKD is a subscription organisation, and you pay monthly. What you pay varies according to what you do, if you do it in London or outside London, how many family members do it together, and whether you have a standard or low income.
If you are happy you know enough, move to step 6.
6. Make sure you have read our Student Terms and Conditions. When you register, at step 7 coming up next, you will need to say you have read and agree to them.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, contact us. Otherwise, it's time to register, which is step 7.
7. Complete the registration form at the link below or here. This won't take long, and will make sure you are covered by our insurance and ready to begin. Once you have completed it, you click on "create account" at the end of the form and that's you registered. Then follow the link to the Starter Payments page, which is step 8. You can also find this link on the side bar of this website (under where it says "New LCTKD Student") and on the e-mail we will send you when you register.
8. Well done, you have reached the final step. The only thing left to do is to set up your payments, which won't take long. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
TaeKwonDo Dobuk (suit) (size: 150cm, colour: white)
LCTKD TaeKwonDo Dobuk - the "suit" to wear in class - elegantly embroidered with our LCTKD and "TaeKwonDo" logos in our distinctive colours.
can be shipped within 7-14 days
Product no.: 1022
Time to get your sparring gear for class or grading? See this great value complete sparring kit with shinguards and bag.
Product no.: 100
New starter? You can save £50 and get safely kitted at the same time, by getting one of our discounted starter packs.
Price includes all relevant taxes, plus delivery